Due to the fact that chiropractic is a non-invasive treatment option, the whole family can benefit from chiropractic care. We provide chiropractic care for each case below (click here to meet the team). This includes:
- Babies and children: who suffer from spinal problems, as they grow older and their nervous system adapts. Natalie Arkin regularly treats babies. Click here to find out more.
- Pregnant women: chiropractors can help ensure an easier delivery and minimise backache.
- Office workers: who often sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Factory workers: who spend much of their time performing repetitive activities.
- The elderly: who have years of wear and tear on the body which can leave them more susceptible to different spinal problems.
- Athletes: who are constantly striving to improve their performance and who often push their bodies to the limit in order to achieve their goals. Such constant stress on the body can, in time, cause much strain and in later years many neuromusculoskeletal problems can develop.